Friday, July 31, 2009

Agur Bilbao!

I can't believe I'm writing this while in Paris! Before I tell you about what I've seen so far here, I have to update on what I did before I left Bilbao.

I had my final exams on Wednesday for my classes and that night we had a closing ceremony to end such a wonderful trip. We got our grades at the ceremony and I got an A- in both of my classes so that made me really happy! After the ceremony, everyone meet up at Crazy Horse (the bar where I had the huge burgers) to celebrate our last night together. It was pretty fun but a lot of people couldn't go because they already had to leave for bus rides/flights home. After Crazy Horse a few of us went to a Festival in Algorta. It started raining pretty hard there so we decided to just head home. I spent the night at Ninez's house and then had to get up super early because Emily and Joe were catching a bus at 7:00 and had to take the metro right when it opened at 6:00. So once I got home I went back to sleep then packed my things to leave Bilbao :(

I still can't believe I spent 5 weeks in Bilbao. It went by SO FAST! And I had the time of my life there. I am so glad I decided to study abroad, it has been one of the best decisions I've ever made. I'm so grateful to my parents for helping me go on this trip! <3

Okay, now it's time for likes/dislikes of Bilbao and Spain:

Likes:

-Speaking Castellano all of the time
-Meeting great people and making lifelong friends
-Cola Cao
-Helado
-Guggenheim museum
-Universidad de Deusto!
-Nightlife in Salamanca
-Chocolate con churros

Dislikes:

-Drinking Cola Cao out of a bowl EVERY single morning
-Awkward stairs
-Smelly metro/bus rides
-Stinky streets
-the metro closing at 11:00 at night during the week
-muchisimo mariscos y pescado :(

That's all I can think of for now, but if I think of more I'll update.

Now a new post for Paris...

No comments:

Post a Comment