Friday, June 26, 2009

It's finally here!

It's finally time for me to leave for Spain! Here's my schedule for the next few days:

Tomorrow morning I will be leaving the Grand Rapids train station at 7:35 am (yuck!) to Chicago! Once there, Colleen is going to be taking us (me and Lana) from the train station to the airport. Then it's off to Madrid (after a stop in Newark). I'll be in Madrid around 11:30 am on Sunday (which will be 5:30 am Michigan time).

We get to spend a few days touring Madrid and Segovia before we get to Bilbao and meet our families. I'm so excited to see what the capital looks like and to see Spain for the very first time. I'm sure it's gorgeous! I hope the weather won't be too humid though! I'm surprisingly not very nervous yet, probably because I'm sharing the long journey with one of my bff's. That is going to help a lot! The only thing I'm really nervous about is speaking Spanish, but I think that's expected.

I'm going to miss all of you a lot so please write me lots of emails and fb messages! My new email address is alissa.toni.rodriguez@gmail.com if you want to send me something there. If you want a postcard, send me an email with your address! :)

Espero que sea una viaje maravillosa! Hasta luego!

No comments:

Post a Comment