Friday, June 12, 2009

And my family is...

On Wednesday I received an email from the University of Deusto informing me that I will be living with a single woman in her sixties named Amelia. She loves to cook and is willing to help me with anything I may need. She has a pet dog and I will have my own bedroom and bathroom! Talk about being spoiled! The only downfall is that I will have to take a fifteen minute bus ride to class. But I think it will be worth it :)

I'm excited to have a single mom so that I can practice speaking Spanish a lot. She sounds really nice and I'm looking forward to meeting her. If I thought time was flying in the last post, it is really flying now! Only 14 days left! I can't believe it. I still have to buy some things to pack and I should probably make a detailed list of everything I need to bring so I don't forget anything (and so I don't over pack too much). I'll attach a picture of the school I will be attending so you can see what it looks like.

Hasta Luego!

1 comment:

  1. Estoy muy emocionada y tengo mucha ganas de nuestro viaje!
    Te amo :)

    ReplyDelete